»

Thursday, August 6, 2009

New

So , as the admin of 4 Azam's blog.
I wanted to post some pictures of us to make it more interesting.
So we need a camera.
That's the least of our worries. Because we got one already.

So we asked our class teacher [ Pn. Parimala Devi ] for permission to bring camera.
Well , I didn't know that camera is allowed to school. And was kinda surprised with her answer.
Our dear classmate [ Ahilan ] asked teacher and she said ' okay , but if you're bringing it tell me about it first so i could get ready '
Haha. I do respect her and if she wants to be pretty on the camera. That's cool with me. Because everyone wants to be pretty right? Including me. =D

And , this blog will be official once we're ready with the students' resume and teachers' as well.
Alright , it's time for me to go on now.

Signing Off ,
-GnEkiv.

0 comments: